Sunday, December 8, 2013

Meet Again....

I was up in the attic finishing my "hideout" and just looked out the window. I could see a young man running on the train tracks. I found out it was Anton and left the house to go to him. We went back inside and I kept him in my hideout. At dinner, mom and dad were fighting about the store profits. I was thinking that at night I could get Anton some food. So that night, I went to the kitchen to pack some food but my dad woke up and told me to go back to bed. The next morning, I waited until my parents went off to work, and asked Ruth if she could make me some extra food. I brought it up to Anton and we started talking. He told me the real reason of why he bought the pin from the store. Anton used the pin full of fake diamonds to bribe one of the guards to get out. The guard thought it was real diamond and let him out. He then asked me why I was hiding him. But I didn't want him to know the real reason, so I told him it's because I'm Jewish, and we laughed. News about Anton being missing has come to Jenkinsville. the FBI came to our store and asked my dad if he has seen him, my dad told them that he didn't remember too much about him. But then, sister Parks told them I knew them....

No comments:

Post a Comment