Friday, December 6, 2013

Happiness Turns Bad...

Today I get to hang out with my grandmother. We had lunch and went shopping. I wish I could do this again next week, but sadly, grandma is going to be away. This made me disappointed and angry even until I got home. Nobody cares about me here. They all care about Sharon and how amazing she is. I can't disagree, but it gets on my nerves. Freddy Dowd came over and we decided to play a game where you throw rocks at the car. When I threw a rock, it hit a car's window and broke it. I immediately went  to Ruth and asked her if she could lend me money to repay the owners of the car. But then when I was trying to look for the family, my father came, and he knew everything. That didn't go very well...
  It's Saturday morning now and I'm excited that I get to work at the store. When I got to the store, my mom didn't look very happy to see me. She said go play with Edna Louise. I didn't want to so I told my mother that I sold an item for twenty five dollars. But then she started talking about my appearance, and how she hates it. This made me mad, because I actually brushed my hair and wore a dress, but she didn't care and made an appointment with Mrs. Reeves to get my hair done. I didn't want to go so I objected but my father threatened me, causing me to leave for Mrs. Reeves' house. I then got stuck with having a permanent wave in my straight hair.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment