Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gone Forever

After the beating, I was very hurt, and the sheriff came to the store. He wanted to ask me some questions but I wouldn't tell him anything until I got my ring back from my dad. He forced my dad to give the ring back, and then started asking me some questions about the man. I told the sheriff the same story I told my dad and Sister Parks, and he believed it and didn't think the guy hurt me at all.
    But one afternoon, my dad brought the FBI members with him home. Mr. Pierce who had questioned me before came too and asked more questions about the man. He then showed me a picture of Anton and asked if that was how the msn looked like. I told him he looked nothing like the picture. But then he showed me the shirt I got for my dad but gave to Anton. There was a tiny tear surrounded by bloodstains, and I instantly asked if he hurt Anton. I told him Anton's full name. He told me that he had killed Anton while trying to escape arrest in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment