Friday, December 6, 2013

The Meeting

Hi! I'm Patty Bergen and I have a sister, Sharon, and a housekeeper Ruth. Today is a sunny day and I met one of the German soldiers that came by. His name is Fredrick Anton Reiker, and he was a really nice person to talk to. I can't tell anyone any of this information or else they'll shun me for liking a German. So, because of that, I had to tell my mom that I was talking to Mrs. Jackson in order not to get into trouble. I went and told my friend Edna Louise Jackson, but I didn't expect the answer she gave me. She disagreed with me just because he was German. Everybody here doesn't like the Germans because of what they did. It's not fair sometimes... I do hope I can see him again. It would be a wonderful meeting, especially since he actually talked back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment